Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||BOPP/PET Film Coated EVA Adhesion||Softness:||Soft|
|Paper Core:||1 Inch(25.4mm)||Dimension:||Csutomized|
|Shlf Life:||12 Month||Packing:||Carton And Pallet|
bopp lamination film,
laminating plastic film,
Glossy Metalized Thermal Lamination Film
Thermal lamination film BOPP is the most popular package material during post-press process. It is available in glossy and matte two types of appearance.
1 inch core(inner paper core is in 25.4mm) is popular in Africa market such as Nigeria, Kenya, etc. Other country like Germany, Nicaragua also have some requirement on 1 inch core lamination film. The advantage on 1 inch core is that it is easy for operation.
|1 Inch Core Glossy Metalized Thermal Lamination Film BOPP/PET Material|
|Base Film||BOPP 18 micron||PET 12 micron|
|EVA||10 micron||10 micron|
|TOTAL||28 micron||22 micron|
|Yield||37.51 sqm/kg||36.69 sqm/kg|
|0.0266 kg/sqm||0.0272 kg/sqm|
|Customized thickness/colors/patterns available|
|Width||180mm to 1880mm|
|Length||300m to 6000m|
|Paper Core||76mm(3 inch), 25.4mm(1 inch)|
|Corona Treatment||single or double sides, over 42 dynes|
|Thickness Tolerance||±1 micron|
|Compound Temperature||85ºC ~ 110ºC(185ºF ~ 230ºF)||90ºC ~ 150ºC(194ºF ~ 302ºF)|
|Compound Pressure||10 ~ 18 mpa|
|Compound Speed||10 ~ 60 m/min|
Metalized Thermal Laminating Film is mainly made of BOPP/PET + EVA.
we use extrusion coating process to combine this two layers.
in the final film one side has properties of BOPP/PET film and the other side becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
The popular thickness on BOPP metalized lamination film is 28micron, which is in composition of 18micron of BOPP metalized film and 10micron of EVA adhesion; And PET metalized lamination film is usually in 22micron which is combined by 12micron of metalized PET film and 10micron of EVA adhesion.
the application of Metalized Thermal Laminating Film can be used to the followings:
We need a laminating machine (usually called hot laminator) to use Metalized Thermal Laminating Film by melting the EVA into substrates such as paper.
during the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
this process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
Operation Guidance on Laminating Process
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual size, a small trial volume before starting massive lamination is proposed.
3. Normal process temperature is 90C-105C (203F - 221F), roller pressure and temperature vary from different types of paper, ink and machines.
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too much moisture or powder.
5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and dry.
6. The following situation will affect the final quality of the film during lamination.
a. Using metal ink
b. Ink containing too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, silicon additive and so on.
c. Much too thick ink
d. Ink completely not dried yet.
e. Much too humid paper sheet.
f. Too much powder on the surface
About Packing and Shipping
* several rolls of metalized thermal lamination film pack into a carton
*Tens of cartons of metalized thermal lamination film in a pallet
*10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
*Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
*Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 300/400mm*100m/200m of each glossy or matt roll
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTs per month
* Thickness in 28micron for BOPP and 22micron for PET
* Roll width from 180mm to 1680mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
* Reel outer diameter: 240mm to 380mm (upon reel length and width)
Below are some certificate AfterPrinting offered, feel free to advise if you need specific certificates:
If any question or interest, feel free to contact us as below or send your inquiry directly to us in below part, and we will reply you once we receive the notification.
Name: Eric Su
Cel.: +86 0592 5503860
Mob./WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18020768629
Contact Person: stewartren