Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||BOPP + EVA||Type:||Matt|
|Softness:||Soft||Paper Core:||3inch (76mm)|
|Corona Treatment:||Single Or Double Sides, Over 38 Dynes||Thickness:||25micron (12BOPP+13EVA, Or 15BOPP+10EVA)|
|Technology:||Multiple Co-extrusion||Usage:||Printed Documents Lamination|
bopp lamination film,
laminating plastic film,
25 Micron Matt Laminating Film Roll
Matt 25micron BOPP Thermal Lamination Film, Roll Measured 495mm*3000m
|Product Data Sheet|
|Transparent BOPP Thermal Lamination Film|
|Thickness||BOPP||12 micron||12 micron||12 micron||15 micron||12 micron||15 micron||15 micron|
|EVA||6 micron||9 micron||12 micron||10 micron||8 micron||10 micron||12 micron|
|TOTAL||18 micron||21 micron||24 micron||25 micron||20 micron||25 micron||27 micron|
|Customized thickness- combination available (15 micron to 30 micron, glossy and matte)|
|Price by weight or square meter available|
|Thickness Tolerance||±1μm (micron)|
|Roll Width||from 180mm to1880mm|
|Roll Length||from 300m to 4000m|
|Core Size||1inch (25.4mm), 3inch (76.2mm),|
|Corona Treatment||Single or Double, ≥ 38dyne|
|Shelf Life||9 months|
|MOQ||2 tons (mixed width available 500mm,600mm,700mm etc.)|
|Compound Temperature||85℃ - 105℃ (185℉ - 221℉)|
|Compound Pressure||10-18 mpa|
Matt 25micron is one of the most popular thickness when people buy thermal lamination film.
It has two composition ways:
By price, the former is higher than the latter, but most end-users prefer the latter for the reason of being more economical and more thickness of base plastic film.
As for roll measure, it can be 495mm wide 3000m long (matte 25micron*495mm*3000m).
Of course more other measures available, or said mixed roll measures accepted.
please take a look at the following order sample.
Packaging & Shipping
* One roll BOPP thermal lamination film, one carton
* Tens of rolls of thermal lamination film in a pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
* Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
* Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
How to Use BOPP Thermal Lamination Film?
Lamination process is of joining two or more layers, aimed for protecting the prints.
we need a hot laminator, or called thermal (heat,dry) lamination roller machine, to use BOPP Thermal Lamination Film by melting its EVA adhesive and stuck BOPP layer onto paper surface.
During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
What is BOPP Thermal Lamination Film?
BOPP Thermal Lamination Film is one of plastic thin films for paper lamination.
It takes BOPP film as base material layer and EVA as heat sensitive layer.
This two layers is coated by our high speed co-extrusion laminating line.
* Samples for testing are available and free
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 5 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 850 tons per month
* Thickness from 15micron to 30 micron
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel Outer Diameter:240mm to 380mm(upon reel length and width)
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
About Responsibility and After-sale Service
* 9 months warranty
* In case of any quality problem happens, you must be equivalently compensated
BOPP Thermal Lamination Film Data Sheet.pdf
CERTIFICATE of FDA n CPSIA.pdf
Contact Person: stewartren