Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Softness:||Soft||Thickness:||27micron(15 BOPP + 12 EVA)|
|Roll Size:||700mm*3000m||Corona Treatment:||Single Or Double Sides, Over 38 Dynes|
|Paper Core:||3 Inch (76mm)||Processing Technology:||Multiple Extrusion|
|Item||Normal and Premium Quality BOPP Thermal Matte Lamination Film 25micron|
|Material||BOPP + EVA||Roll Width||from 180mm to1880mm|
|Thickness||from 17micron to 250 micron||Roll Length||from 300m to 6000m|
|Core Size||1 inch(25.4mm), 3 inch(76.2mm)||Corona Treatment||Single or Double|
|Joint||≤1||Sur.Tension||up to 38 dynes|
|MOQ||2 tons||Shelf Life||12 months|
|Application||Textbook Cover, Brochures, Leaflets, Sweet Boxes, Cosmetics, Shopping Bag, Diaries|
|Compound Temperature||85℃ ~ 110℃ (185℉ ~ 230℉)|
|Compound Pressure||10 ~ 18 mpa|
|Compound Speed||10 ~ 60 m/min|
Super matte BOPP thermal lamination film enjoy much popularity among many markets such as North Ameria, Middle East, Africa, etc, especially, 27micron and 20micron.
Matte BOPP+EVA FIlm can be used for book cover lamination.
AfterPrinting serve BOPP matte lamination film in normal quality and premium quality(see picture as below for reference).
BOPP thermal lamination film is available in thickness from 15micron to 32micron, and the base BOPP film is available in 12micron, 15micron, 18micron, customized composition for BOPP thermal laminating film is available. feel free to contact us for more information on BOPP thermal matte lamination film.
You are able to take an order of BOPP Thermal Lamination Film with specifications like below:
Packaging & Shipping
* One roll 25micron matte lamination film, one carton
* Tens of rolls of thermal lamination film in a pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
* Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
* Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
What is Thermal Lamination Film ?
Thermal lamination film is produced by multi extrusion coating lines.
It is consisted of two layers. One is plastic film, of which mainly is BOPP or PET film, another layer is adhesive glue of EVA .
Thermal Lamination Film is also called dry, hot or heat lamination film.
Where is Thermal Lamination Film Used?
Generally, the printing house uses BOPP Thermal Lamination Film rolls for commercial and school printings.
it can also be used to graphic arts large format.
the transparent film lamination, bright/shine/glossy or matte/dull, is heated as protection on the paper cover.
Sometimes people call it as paper lamination film used by heating eva adhesive glue into paper substrates.
To be specifica, the application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film Roll can be used to:
Textbook covers | Brochures | Leaflets | Sweet boxes and diaries | Shopping bags | Cosmetics boxes
How to Use Thermal Lamination Film ?
Lamination process is of joining two or more layers, aimed for protecting the prints.
we need a hot laminator, or called thermal (heat,dry) lamination roller machine, to use Thermal Lamination Film by melting its EVA adhesive onto paper surface.
During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
* Samples for testing are available and free
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 5 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 850 tons per month
* Thickness from 17micron to 250 micron
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel outer diameter: 240mm to 380mm(upon reel length and width)
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
About Responsibility and After-sale Service
* 9 months warranty
* In case of any quality problem happens, you must be equivalently compensated
Send us an inquiry to get update Matte Laminating Film price and free sample for test.
Whats App: +8618950121306
Contact Person: stewartren