Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||BOPP/PET + EVA||Type:||Matte|
|Softness:||Soft||Thickness:||From 17micron To 250micron|
|Roll Size:||381mm*2000m, 445mm*3000m, 600mm*4000m, Etc.||Corona Treatment:||Single Or Double Sides, Over 38 Dynes|
|Core Diameter:||1inch (25.4mm), 3inch (76mm)||Processing Technology:||Multiple Extrusion|
matt lamination roll,
matte pet film
|Item||Double Side Corona Treated Matte Lamination Film For Lamination with Paper|
|Material||BOPP/PET + EVA||Roll Width||from 180mm to1880mm|
|Thickness||from 17micron to 250 micron||Roll Length||from 300m to 6000m|
|Core Size||1 inch(25.4mm), 3 inch(76.2mm)||Corona Treatment||Single or Double|
|Joint||≤1||Sur.Tension||up to 42 dynes|
|MOQ||2 tons||Shelf Life||12 months|
|Application||Textbook Cover, Brochures, Leaflets, Sweet Boxes, Cosmetics, Shopping Bag, Diaries|
|APPLICATION GUIDANCE||BOPP BASE||PET BASE|
|Compound Temperature||85℃ ~ 110℃ (185℉ ~ 230℉)||90℃ ~ 150℃ (194℉ ~ 302℉)|
|Compound Pressure||10 ~ 18 mpa||10 ~ 18 mpa|
|Compound Speed||10 ~ 60 m/min||10 ~ 60m/min|
Double Side Corona Treated Matte Lamination Film For Lamination with Paper.Matte lamination film is mainly used for paper finishing lamination, which is composed of BOPP + EVA, welcome to contact us for confirm the suitable base film for your specific requirement.
Compared with glossy lamination film give a shiny appearance for the final prints,BOPP thermal matte lamination film sees much white appearance on the final prints. In addition, matte thermal lamination film performs well on process of UV varnish and hot stamping.
You are able to take an order of BOPP Thermal Lamination Film with specifications like below:
Packaging & Shipping
* One roll matte lamination film, one carton
* Tens of rolls of thermal lamination film in a pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
* Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
* Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
What is Thermal Lamination Film ?
Thermal lamination film is produced by multi extrusion coating lines.
It is consisted of two layers. One is plastic film, of which mainly is BOPP or PET film, another layer is adhesive glue of EVA .
Thermal Lamination Film is also called dry, hot or heat lamination film.
Where is Thermal Lamination Film Used?
Generally, the printing house uses BOPP Thermal Lamination Film rolls for commercial and school printings.
it can also be used to graphic arts large format.
the transparent film lamination, bright/shine/glossy or matte/dull, is heated as protection on the paper cover.
Sometimes people call it as paper lamination film used by heating eva adhesive glue into paper substrates.
To be specifica, the application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film Roll can be used to:
Textbook covers | Brochures | Leaflets | Sweet boxes and diaries | Shopping bags | Cosmetics boxes
How to Use Thermal Lamination Film ?
Lamination process is of joining two or more layers, aimed for protecting the prints.
we need a hot laminator, or called thermal (heat,dry) lamination roller machine, to use Thermal Lamination Film by melting its EVA adhesive onto paper surface.
During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
* Samples for testing are available and free
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver's side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 5 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 850 tons per month
* Thickness from 17micron to 250 micron
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel Outer Diameter: 240mm to 380mm(upon reel length and width)
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
About Responsibility and After-sale Service
* 9 months warranty
* In case of any quality problem happens, you must be equivalently compensated
Contact Person: stewartren