OEM Supply Soft Touch Coating Plastic - BOPP Soft Touch Lamination Film For Printing / Packaging Matte Finish – After-printing
OEM Supply Soft Touch Coating Plastic - BOPP Soft Touch Lamination Film For Printing / Packaging Matte Finish – After-printing Detail:
Detailed Product Description
|Thickness:||From 17microns To 30microns||Composition:||BOPP Film + EVA Glue|
|Core:||3″ Core(76mm)||Machine:||Thermal Laminating Machine|
|Temperature:||95℃/203℃-110℃/230℃||Brand Name:||After Printing|
velvet touch film
BOPP Matte Soft Touch Hot Lamination Film For Printing&Packaging
|Item||Matte Soft Touch Hot Lamination Film|
|Material||BOPP + EVA||Roll Width||from 180mm-1000mm|
|Thickness||30micron (18+12)||Roll Length||from 300m to 4000m|
|Core Size||1inch(25.4mm) 3 inch(76mm)||Corona Treatment||Single or Double sides|
|Finishing Types||Transparent and colors||Joint||≤1|
|MOQ||20000m2||Shelf Life||12 months|
|Application||corporate brochure product branding other quality graphic solutions|
|Compound Temperature||85℃ ~ 110℃ (185℉ ~ 230℉)|
|Compound Pressure||10 ~ 18 mpa|
|Compound Speed||10 ~ 60 m/min|
Matte Soft Touch Hot Lamination Film is made of BOPP Film + EVA Glue as a plastic film for laminating it’s widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers packing prototypes corporate brochures product branding as well as a variety of other quality graphic solutions.
It is also applied to digitally printed media.
What is Soft Touch Lamination Film?
Soft touch laminating film(velvet sense and feel feather) is the first film with tactile property in history and presents a pleasant and intense velvety effect very similar to the peach skin. It is widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers corporate brochures product branding as we ll as a variety of other quality graphic solutions.
* Each roll of BOPP soft touch thermal lamination film(3” paper core) is packed by carton
or 4~8 rolls of BOPP soft touch laminating film(1′ paper core) is packed by carton
* Cartons of BOPP soft touch film roll will be packed into pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL container(about 400 rolls)
or 20 ~ 22 pallets loaded into 1*40GP container(about 800 rolls)
* Normally in 25days.
* 20days for 1*40GP container
How Can i Get a Sample?
* Sample for testing are free
* The normal dimension is 300mm*100m
* For customized width and length feel free to advise.
What Is Minimum Order Quantity?
* The MOQ is 20000sqm
* While price is set upon the quantity mainly.
What About the Price?
* Price is negotiable according to the quantity
* For 20000sqm the FOB price is USD 0.296~0.427/sqm
* For 20FCL container the FOB price is FOB USD 0.358~0.376/sqm.
What About the Payment Terms?
* 30% deposit and 70% balance
* We accept payment terms of T/T L/C
* Support Currency: USD CNY CAD HKD etc.
How About the Delivery Time?
* 25 days of delivery lead normally
* 20 days of delivery lead for 40GP container specially
How About the After-Sale Service?
* 6 month of warranty
* In case of any quality problem you must be equivalently compensated.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Fast and superior quotations, informed advisers to help you choose the correct merchandise that suits all your requirements, a short generation time, responsible quality control and different services for paying and shipping affairs for OEM Supply Soft Touch Coating Plastic - BOPP Soft Touch Lamination Film For Printing / Packaging Matte Finish – After-printing, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bogota, Pretoria, Monaco, We expect to deliver merchandise and services to more users in global aftermarket markets; we launched our global branding strategy by providing our excellent products and solutions all over the world by virtue of our well reputed partners letting global users keep pace with technology innovation and achievements with us.
By Madeline from Guatemala - 2017.06.16 18:23
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Novia from UK - 2018.02.08 16:45