Best Price for Lenticular Printing - Multiple Extrusion BOPP Roll Laminating Film Customized Thickness BV Approval – After-printing
Best Price for Lenticular Printing - Multiple Extrusion BOPP Roll Laminating Film Customized Thickness BV Approval – After-printing Detail:
Detailed Product Description
|Material:||BOPP + EVA||Softness:||Soft|
|Roll Size:||445mm*3000m 630mm*4000m||Corona Treatment:||Double Sides Over 38 Dynes|
|Paper Core:||1 Inch (25.4mm) 3″(76mm)||Usage:||Printed Paperboard Or Paper Laminate|
polyester laminating film
clear laminate roll
Multiple Extrusion BOPP Thermal Laminating Film Roll Customized Thickness/Width/Length
BOPP thermal laminating film is popyproplenein multiple extrusion process at first into BOPP in biaxially oriented and then coating with hot melt EVA adhesion. AfterPrinting offer customized thickness/width/lengthfor customer. Also AfterPrinting offer customized service for customer such as customized label customized carton.
|12 micron||15 micron||12 micron||15 micron||15 micron|
|EVA||6 micron||9 micron||13 micron||10 micron||8 micron||10 micron||12 micron|
|TOTAL||18 micron||21 micron||25 micron||25 micron||20 micron||25 micron||27 micron|
|Customized thickness-combination available (15 micron to 32 micron glossy and matte)
Price by MT or square meter available
What’s BOPP Thermal Lamination Film?
BOPP Thermal Laminating Film is mainly made of BOPP + EVA.
we use extrusion coating process to combine this two layers.
in the final film one side has properties of BOPP film and the other side becomes heat sensitive surface used for dry lamination.
this product has two classifications: glossy/shine/transparent and matte/opaque both of which sees thickness from 14micron to 32micron.
its width could be from 180mm to 1880mm and length from 150m (1 inch core 25mm) to 4000m (3 inch core 76mm).
Where is BOPP Thermal Laminating Film used?
the application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film can be used to the followings:
- Textbook covers *Brochures *Leaflets
- Sweet boxes *Cosmetics *Shopping bags
How to use BOPP Thermal Lamination Film?
We need a laminating machine (usually called hot laminator) to use BOPP Thermal Laminating Film by melting the EVA into substrates such as paper.
during the process the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
this process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
sometimes people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
Operation Guidance on Laminating Process
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual size a small trial volume before starting massive lamination is proposed.
3.Normal process temperature is 90℃~105℃ (203℉ ~ 221℉) roller pressure and temperature varyfromdifferent types of paper ink and machines.
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too muchmoisture or powder.
5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and dry.
6. The following situation will affect the final quality of the film during lamination.
a. Using metal ink
b. Ink containing too much wax dried oil adhesive silicon additive and so on.
c. Much too thick ink
d. Ink completely not dried yet.
e. Much too humid paper sheet.
f. Too much powder on the surface
About Packing and Shipping
*One roll BOPPthermal lamination film one carton
*Tens of rollsof bopp thermal lamination filmin a pallet
*10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
*Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
*Seaport: Xiamen Shanghai Ningbo
Airbags Used for Protecting the Pallets from Collision When Container is Loading…
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 300/400mm*100m/200m of each glossy or matt roll
* For favorite measures please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver’s side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTsper month
* Thickness from 15micron (10BOPP+5EVA) to 32micron (18BOPP+14EVA) Both Glossy and Matte
* Roll width from 180mm to 1680mm
* Roll length from 2000m to 6000m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4mm(1 inch) or 76mm(3 inch)
* Reel outer diameter: 240mm to 380mm (upon reel length and width)
Below are somecertificate AfterPrinting offered feel free to advise if you need specific certificates:
CERTIFICATE of REACH SVHC
CERTIFICATE of FDA n CPSIA
CERTIFICATE of EN 71-3
How to Contact AfterPrinting?
If any question or interest feel free to contact us as below or send your inquiry directly to us in below part and we will reply you once we receive the notification.
Name: Eric Su
Cel.: +86 0592 5503860
Mob./WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18020768629
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our goal is usually to deliver high quality items at aggressive price ranges, and top-notch service to shoppers around the entire world. We're ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their high quality specifications for Best Price for Lenticular Printing - Multiple Extrusion BOPP Roll Laminating Film Customized Thickness BV Approval – After-printing, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Nigeria, Colombia, Gambia, We hope we can establish long-term cooperation with all of the customers, and hope we can improve competitiveness and achieve the win-win situation together with the customers. We sincerely welcome the customers from all over the world to contact us for anything you need!Welcome all customers both at home and abroad to visit our factory. We hope to have win-win business relationships with you, and create a better tomorrow.
By King from New Delhi - 2017.12.09 14:01
Timely delivery, strict implementation of the contract provisions of the goods, encountered special circumstances, but also actively cooperate, a trustworthy company!
By Caroline from Italy - 2017.12.02 14:11