Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||10/12/15/20/25/30micron||Paper Core:||3 Inch(76mm); 6 Inch(152mm)|
|Corona Treatment:||Single Or Double Sides||Food Contact:||Approved|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Packing:||Pallet|
BOPA nylon film is widely used for flexible packaging field, the popular thickness is 12micron, 15micron, other thicknesses such as 25micron, 20micron are also available. It is an ideal packaging material(see reasons as below part) for laminating with other materials such as PP, PE, PET, CPP, etc, the final composition films are widely used in food packaging, daily use chemical, pharmaceutical, electronics and others fields.
BOPA film has various properties. For example, it has wide end-use temperature ranges(-60~150ºC), which make it an ideal material for packaging bag which has refrigerate or freezer requirement such as seafood, ice cream. Some customers would also have retort process after packaging, and BOPA film can also meet this demands.
Not only does BOPA film has excellent chemical resistance and high gas/odor barrier(such as O2, N2, CO2), but also it has good printability and processibility. Meanwhile, it also has excellent mechanical properties including strength, puncture resistance, impact resistance, etc.
Technical Data Sheet on BOPA Film
|Inspection Item||Technical Index||Unit||Typical Value|
|Thickness Tolerance||GB/T 6672-2001||%||±3.0|
|Tensile Strength||MD||GB/T 1040.1-2006||MPa||230|
|Tensile Modulus||MD||GB/T 1040.1-2006||MPa||2000|
|Tearing Strength||MD||GB/T 16578.2-2009||mN||110|
|*Friction Coefficient(dynamic/static)||untreated/untreated||GB 10006-1988||_||0.2/0.3|
|Surface Tension(single side treated)||treated||GB/T 14216-2008||mN/m||54|
|Surface Tension(double sides treated)||inner||GB/T 14216-2008||mN/m||54|
|Gloss(45°degree)||ASTM D 2457||%||100-110|
|OTR(23ºC,50%RH)||ASTM D 3985||Cc/(.day.atm)||<50|
|WVTR(38ºC,90%RH)||ASTM F 1249||g/(.day)||260|
1, Test condition: 20ºC,65%RH(except special noted)
2, Friction Coefficient only applicable in single side corona treated
3, Typical value is not regular value
4, MD: machine direction; TD: transverser direction
BOPA film is PA-6 in process of extrusion, casting, water bath, syncho-stretching, rewinding. It is a base film that usually composited with other materials such as PE, PP, PET.
BOPA film is widely used in food packaging, daily use chemical, pharmaceutical, electronics and others fields.
* sample is charged and the freight is at receivers' side
* sample in standard length due to product property of high water absorption
* customized width if available, and we can offer sample in one roll
Price and MOQ
* minimum order quantity in 2 tons
* price differs from the thickness, property requirement, etc
* example price on 25micron pharmaceutical application BOPA film: FOB Xiamen USD 8.3~9.8/kg
Packing & Loading
* 3 inch core usually in vertical pallet packing
* 6 inch core usually in suspended pallet packing
* 13 tons for 20FCL in pallet and 25 tons for 40GP in pallet
Payment & Production
* payment terms acceptable in T/T, L/C, etc
* 100% deposit for sample & 30% deposit and 70% balance for official order
* production time usually in 20 days
* 6 month of warranty
* you must be equipvalently compensated in case of any quality problem
If any question or interest, feel free to contact us as below or send your inquiry directly to us in below part, and we will reply you once we receive the notification.
Name: Eric Su
Cel.: +86 0592 5503860
Mob./WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18020768629